Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Pregnancy: Week 4 to Week 13

24th October 2009
Menstruation was late for a day. Bought the pregnancy tester and test, immediately result show positive. Couldn't believe on the result this time as always get the negative result each time I test last time. Brian and I was so happy and finally we manage to have chance become parent. Called and informed my mum and also Brian family member. I guess this should be my week 4 pregnancy.

31st October 2009
Week 5.
Back to checkup after I got to knew I was pregnant after tested by myself using tester. Appointment made on 30th October but delay a day only went to see doctor. Did my first scan, looking at the screen, no idea what was the doctor try to look for. What I can see was 2 small circles. After a while doctor only told me I having twins and my first questions was "is it identical?". Doctor replied "No, is from different ovaries mean dual sex.". Told Brian the news and he super excited and informed the parent. Need to come back another 2 weeks to find out when is the due date.

14th November 2009
Week 7.
Second checkup. This time Brian followed me went into the room. Our first question to doctor was "Did my babies have heart beat?". Doctor replied us, yes and she showed us from the screen where is the babies heart beat. Is was so amazing looking the little dots having the jumping movement inside the screen. Due date would be 30th June 2010.

27th November 2009
Week 9.
After back from Jenson's shop found out myself came those brown spots. Was scared at the first place, called Brian fetch me see doctor and we rush to Kepong Clinic as that time I didn't aware my doctor, Roopi Medical Centre is on 24 hours operation. Totally disappointed with the Indian doctor, he asked me lie down on the bed and keep pushing my abdomen then just give me panadol and no scan for me. He said if still bleeding come tomorrow and see me again. Frankly by the time reach home I just throw the panadol away and get myself on the bed.

28th November 2009
Week 9.
11am, found out myself come the brown spots again and this time straight away called to my doctor. She asked me don't wait anymore, go back and check and this is consider bleeding already. Felt relief after saw both of them moving inside my placentas and doctor gave me injection to stabilized my pregnancy. Luckily that time I applied 2 days leave for Jenson wedding and for the whole 4 days just keep lie on the bed.

5th December 2009
Week 10.
My third checkup. This time MIL followed us and saw both babies moving their hands, twist and turn the whole body. Is so cute.

9th December 2009
Week 10.
First time cried during my pregnancy because bleeding again and this time no more brown spot is a kind of blood color already. Rush to see my doctor and she said bleeding due to infection and asked me not to worry is normal for pregnant lady got infection. But is not good if bleeding during pregnancy, first time I was confuse. Saw both babies movement but is less compared with last checkup. Take injection again to stabilized my pregnancy and 2 days emergency leaves rest at home. If by saturday, 12th December still bleeding need to go back take the injection again. Luckily no more bleeding and my next schedule checkup would be 2nd January 2009.

24th December 2009
Week 13.
Another week to go then I will be able to know my babies gender. Can't wait to meet them again.

3 comments:

jen said...

very detailed, good! must continue to update like this :))) can;t wait to know the gender!!

jezalmy said...

purposely update for you...muahahahha

traCe said...

Jaz don't worry about the spotting, you will see it only at the 1st stage of pregnancy. :D I was panic too when I was having Travin.