Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Babies Super Active

Some simple update on my recently pregnancy.

Babies are super active nowadays, they can kick so hard inside until I can't even move or sit straight. Even night time, if I try to sleep a side, definitely both of them will start complain to me they are not comfortable. Keep kicking until I surrender by raising the white flag and turn back to normal position. The outcome: the next morning my backbone pain like hell. Try many way to solve the problem by putting small pillows, negotiate with babies so allow me to change position and so on...but I have fail, kind of restless and depress sometime.

Another part was, my belly. Seems it keep growing until sometime I feel that is going blast anytime. Even a small portion of foods also can make me feel like the lava is blasting out from the volcano, serious no joke. I need to bend a bit when walking if I have such condition else never hope I can stand up and walk.

Now is just 25 weeks and 5 days, still have a long way to go. I must overcome my fears and all the negative thinking before come to my due date. Hope I still be strong enough when the time come...phew, now only notice become a mother is not that easy.

2 comments:

jen said...

relax my dear & stay happy :)))

迷迭香 said...

possibly because there are two of them... space is limited too ~
i am sure u will be alright :D