Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Is Me


Photo taken at KLCC.
Can't imagine this how I look 10 years back. Kind of funny when looking myself in this photo and remind me back lots of stupid acts, fun I had together with schoolmate. Can you imgaine me with the short hair cut which almost look like a boy and with the blue monster coat. I still remember when we join the Penang trip, the aunty asked the teacher why all your boys go ladies washroom...muahaha, funny right. That time we really look like a boy whith jeans and super size of T-Shirt coz we never like to show our mimi (but that time also small cup la, is like airplane field..hoho). I really miss the time I had at 5Sc1, we are the nosiest class for the whole floor and yet the headmaster room and the teacher hall just same place but at second floor. We never affraid on the punishment...kind of siao siao human we are...haha

8 comments:

jen said...

5sc1, top student spotted.
you looked okay wor, so innocent looking. i look totally like shit back at form 5. i had boy cut, then some bitchy classmates spread rumors around that i was a lesbian T___T

jezalmy said...

Jen: me last time also give people suspect lesbian. we are the same...muahahaha

Josephine said...

did u laugh when u spotted me in the photo?

jezalmy said...

Josep: hahaha, a bit lo, but you in 5 or 1 there...kakaka

Doreen said...

You look cute! If you see my old form 5 photos, you would vomit your heart out. Hahaha

jezalmy said...

Doreen: Waw, that serious

Josephine said...

I think i am in S there. the top left...

jezalmy said...

Josep: I want to smack you already...sendiri punya muka pun tak tau. tomorrow i show where were you in...hahaha