Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Music Coinbox


A new promotion from KFC.

Brian so in love with the Music Coinbox and so do I. We went to KFC (Kepong Branch) yesterday night all the way from Gombak just to get this baby home. In my mind, already set the size of this coinbox should be big, but.... The moment I got it on my hand I was a bit disappointed of the size and the music is not so loud either when put in the coin. NVM, I still like it and will let fatty music coinbox meet up the two little piggy bank soon.

Here are the photos taken in my room...:P

5 comments:

Josephine said...

Gombak got no KFC meh?
I had KFC on sunday, my boy boy was the one who ordered the meal, if I know got this music box thingy, I will ask him to get one for me...

Doreen said...

That's quite a creative idea. I would have gone for it too.

jezalmy said...

Josephine: Got. yesterday go kepong makan because near my parent house ma.

Doreen: Nowaday, KFC alot of kind meal come out

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

oh seems like it's really small size... anyway wish that you'll fill it up full very soon.

jezalmy said...

Hehe...sure can fill it up full very soon