Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aloe Mask

Happy April Fools' Day.


The Aloe Mask.

Suitable: All skin type, dry and damage skin.
Use: Moisurising and skin repairing.
Ingredients: Aloe (provides skin with adequate moisture content), rose (improve dry skin and rough skin texture) and amino acide.
Characteristics: Moisturizes, repairs, revitalizes and nourishes your skin.
Direction:
1. Cleas your face with facial foam and wipe it dry.
2. Apply toner and gently place the mask on your face for about 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Peel off the mask and gently tap the remaining essence all over the face.
4. Do not need to rince with water.
5. You may apply dairy moisturizing product for better effect.

Rate: 8/10
Opinion: Hmmm, I can feel cool on my face during the whole process. The smell of this mask is not strong compare with the 3 types I used before. I feel the essence very thick (rich) or can be said they are kind to put lots of aloe essence into this mask. I remember my mum used to cut the aloe vera and squeeze the liquid out then apply on her face. Maybe this is the faster way to get our face more moisturize

Little remarks:
According to my friend, her MIL used continuously for few days. She felt that her face really moisturized by aloe mask after back from a China trip (skin got dry because of the weather there).

8 comments:

Josephine said...

so, conclusion? Good lah rite?
i want 5 yogurt, 5 aloe vera

OK?

jezalmy said...

my rate for this is 8 because the essence is really thick lo...So you want apple or aloe vera. I going for my second batch order with other types already.

Doreen said...

I have never used aloe mask before but I love aloe drink very much!

Josephine said...

oh yahor.
I order apple x5
and
yogurt x 5 hor

then ar, aloe vera next time lah

who ask u to rate so high wor, i sam yuk yuk d. don post anymore, i scared i want to buy all....

jezalmy said...

Muahaha...still got another 2 types, which is black peark and red wine I haven't test....hehe

Josephine said...

Have u placed the order?
When can i get it?
I owe u RM50 ok?

jezalmy said...

Josephine: belum order, this friday will finalize my order list..hoho

Josephine said...

okok thanks